Frequently Asked Questions
No, once you purchase your ticket you must attend that session. Our time slots fill up quickly and once a time/date is full, we will not move or add people to that session.
Each session will last 1 hour and 30 Minutes. We then close completely for 30 minutes before the next allotted session to sanitize and wipe down any items touched by guests and staff!
- We are currently operating at 75% of the venue’s capacity.
- Each stop on the game board is set up so that you have space between your group and the guests in front of you, please be patience and do not enter the next set of spaces on the board until the group in front of you moves forward.
- We ask that you wear a mask when you are not at one of the stops along the “game”. If you are with your family/partner and want to lower it for a photo, we are ok with that, but it must be on otherwise.
- Touchless sanitizer stations at every stop with sanitizer for all.
- Weekly sanitizing fog through the building to disinfect and protect the building.
No, there is no food or drinks available nor are they allowed in the venue, we want to be sure our sets stay beautiful throughout the entire pop-up event this summer for everyone so we ask you to finish any food or drink before entering. OR head out to one of our amazing neighbors restaurants after you have some fun with us and support local!
However, if you rent out the venue for a corporate event / private party we can arrange for these additions for your group.